Friday, May 9, 2008

Conference over

This year's JavaOne conference is now over and it has really been a cool and rewarding experience for me. I'm working on a summary of the most interesting presentations and my reflections on these.

I could not resist buying two products from this year's Show Device and "Duke's award winners" Sentilla sensor kit and a Livescribe smartpen. Totally wicked cool stuff!

Keep tuned for my work on these widgets, I have a crazy idea for the Sentilla kit. The goal is to beat this.

Yesterday we went out for a better dinner than the crappy stuff that they served on the conference. We also did some clubbing with the locals at the Matrix club in North Beach.

Not that excited over the long journey ahead but atleast I'll have some time to sum up the week...

No comments: